Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Open Back, Crisscross Tee; DIY



Here is another easy shirt  for you to make in less than 5 minutes.
Today marks day 40 of the 90 day challenge that I set up for myself.
Hows it going?,  in one word, Super!
Right now I seem to be on auto pilot. Which means even if I wanted to I couldn't talk myself out of doing it.  Even the possibility of being sick hasn't  swayed me.  I have developed a slight chest cold, which is the first chest cold I have ever had in the fifty years I have spent on this planet. It seems to be lingering longer than I think it should  so I have been going to bed super early to help my body fight it.  I have great confidence that  by next week I will be back to normal.:)

This shirt is really simple to make and now I want to make one in every color :|
I wore it today walking the lake and it performed spectacularly as well.
I hope you enjoy.XXOO



Things You  Need


  • T-shirt
  • Scissors
  • Chalk

  • Mark the Sleeves with chalk.
  • Cut the Sleeves where you marked.
  • Mark and cut the bottom of the shirt.
  • Mark around the collar and down the middle of the back of the shirt.




  • Cut the lines


  • Round off the middle section of the cut.


  • Trim the top section of the strips to make them more tapered * this will make it easier to tie to the collar.


  • Crisscross the two strips then tie the two strips to the collar.


 All Done. 
Have a Beautiful Day.
More to come.

XXOO

9 comments:

  1. I am usually not a fan of those easy cut shirts, I don't like the looks. But I am glad I took a closer look here as I really like your idea! I think I will actually do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Just one question, do you use your regular shirt size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I used a Men's medium. I would normally wear a small in a men's. You can use any size you would like. Rule of thumb I go one size up from what I would normally wear.

      Delete
  3. We at Pezalli, produce high quality shirts for discerning gentleman, entirely hand crafted. From exquisite fit and comfort to impeccable elegance, this shirt offers you the best of both British traditional craftsmanship and modern Italian design.Pezalli Bespoke shirts are custom made with your personal choice of fabric, style components and monogram, using 22 pieces and 55 separate steps, to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.

    http://www.pezalli.com/bespokeservice.php

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!