Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Homemade Stencil 101

I have had a lot of emails asking How to make  your own Homemade Stencils, which is something I always do. It is quick and easy and pretty inexpensive. "Winner!"
Here is my method of making stencils that I want to last more than just one time.

Things you need
Clear Contact Paper *Target or Wal-mart.
Scissors
Printed out picture
X-axto Knife
Cutting board
Steps
#1 Print out your picture
#2 Cut your contact paper double the size of your paper.
#3 Peel off the contact backing
#4 Place the paper on  the contact paper.
#5 Fold over the other side of the paper.
#6 Trim the edges
#7  Place on a Cutting board and with the X-acto knife cut out your stencil.
#8 All Finished.



Have a great day!
Lots of <3,
Anne

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!