Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Easy Copper DIY Necklace.



I am always looking for copper to make into a necklace. 
One afternoon, about 6 months ago, I was wondering through a Lowes  and came across some really cool looking, copper joints. These beautiful pieces of copper have been just sitting in a box on my desk.   I have finally put one of them to use.
 I love how it turned out.
 Making jewelry out of inexpensive things is
 Prodigious. 
(Word of the day)

Things you need.
  1. Chain (42 inches)
  2. Copper pipe joints (Lowes, Home Depot)
  3. Jump rings (Wal-mart, Michaels)
  4. Clasp (Wal-mart, Michaels)
  5. Pliers
 Measure your chain
 each piece 14 inches.


 add one of your jump rings to one end.

 Add your clasp and your other jump ring to the other 3 pieces of chain.

Slide on your copper piece.
That is all there is to it.
Easy right?

Have a fantastic Wednesday. 
Lots of <3,
Anne
More Necklace DIY.

2 comments:

  1. This looks simple yet fabulous, and It looks very easy to make! I'd try these myself but I have a few thoughts. Do you think the yellow gold would look good on copper with the patina? I like the blue-green hues of tarnished copper, and I hope the pipe joint colors the same way.

    Leslie Garcia @ MesaVerdeSouthwest.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!