Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Flying Bats, DIY

Adding a few  flying bats to the house.  
This is a quick and easy DIY thanks to Martha Stewart.


 Tutorial
Things you need.


  1. Template: Martha Stewart
  2. Black Cardstock
  3. Pencil
  4. Scissors
  5. String.
  6. Nail

 Cut out your Template
Fold your cardstock.
Place your Bat template on the folded part of the cardstock

 Trace around your template.


 Cut out.


 Fold the wings down.

 With your nail, punch a hole in the middle of the bat.

 Cut your string about 10 inches and fold in half put the string through the hole, tie a small knot.

 Hang on dead branches.


 Before
 After


More Halloween DIY later.
Have a Wonderful Saturday.
Lots of <3,
Anne





2 comments:

  1. I am not a Halloween person, but I just love your idea. I can try it with other hoildays.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!