Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, February 10, 2012

Glitter Your Belt Buckle, DIY

I had asked the question on my facebook page, 
"What would you like to see Re-Styled.?" 
and one of the answers was, A Belt. 
Well it just so happens that I have this old belt that needed a little help, 
and what better way to fix it, than with a little Glitter and Glue. 


Tutorial
Things you need


  1. Old Belt 
  2. Mod Podge glue and or E6000 glue
  3. Glitter Paint Brush

 Clean your belt
 Pour our a little glitter and a little glue on a plate or waxed paper.

 Mix it together
Carefully paint it on your belt buckle.
~If you mess up just wipe down with a wet paper towel~

 While the glue mixture is still wet, Sprinkle some more glitter on your belt buckle
Let that dry!!~ yes, you have to.~

  Then coat the glitter buckle with a coat of mod podge. 
To seal it!
*If you have trouble with the mod podge glue adhering to the metal.
use E6000 on the metal, sprinkle that with glitter and then seal it with mod podge on top *
Let that dry! 24 hours ~ yes, you should~

Then, let it shine!
Have a Spectacular Friday!
Lots of <3,
Anne


5 comments:

  1. That turned out GREAT Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! great job!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog and I liked it very much!! Your work is fantastic!! I will follow you!! Best regards from Greece!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!