Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mummies, Martinis, and Mascara, at a Pretty Penny.

Happy Halloween Everyone!
 Iris Akdkison
 Beautiful , in Black Swan makeup.
 Perry L. Oakley- Make up Artist  Working her Leopard Magic! on Meghan


 This is Meghan Marie ( isn't she beautiful) !!
   She owns the Cutest Boutique in town,
called m.marie, that you should most definitely  check out.
 

 Great Halloween decor
 I wanted to share with you  an  awesome Party, Hannah and  I went to, that Keira, ~ from A Pretty Penny and  Perry L. Oakley (the most amazing  makeup artist )~ threw.
So much fun !! 
Enjoy !
Thank you ~  you beautiful Girls~ for a wonderful night.
Check out more amazing  Photos Here!  There is also a  really cool Chemical burn that she did( simply unbelievable) HERE
Be sure and also and Check out their  Facebook Pages !  Perry Here,
 Keira, aka A Pretty Penny, HERE and m.marie  HERE
Lots of <3,
Anne

2 comments:

  1. What a great party - so much fun! I love the wine glass candle idea too!

    Sadie x
    http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet compliments... so fun! great to see you! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!