Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Necklace Surprise.

I found this completely  by accident.  I was cleaning up a photo shoot last night and I placed the pearl necklace on my mannequin.  When I woke up this morning, I looked at it and thought how cute.


 Then I had to see how it happened.  
So here is how it came to be.

My  Pearl Necklace.

Twist it, not Once but Twice.
Bring the two ends together. This slips over my head pretty easy.

YAY!! A new way to wear my Necklace.
It's the little things.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! That's brilliant! haha, you are right it IS the little things in life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this? I love it!

    I'm just thinking if I have a necklace I can copy you with!! ;-)

    I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. We have three cats so I do understand how special they can be. I bet you must be feeling like you need a hug so here's a....

    Big squeeze,

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are officially the Queen of ReStyling and versatility! Can I be your Court Jester?

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuuuuute, i looked, I cant find long strands of pearls :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha finally found some for 2$ at flea market over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!